MANAGING AGRICULTURAL COMPANY BY USING INTERNAL CONTROL AND SIGNIFICANCE OF RISK PRESENTATION
The survival of a company on the market is possible if there is a good company managing, led by agile and professional management. Company development is a general objective and it can be achieved if the management of the company managed to establish their own style of organization and management. In addition to the aforesaid, the management should have a developed system of internal control within the regular and continuous business operations. Our contribution is reﬂected in the presentation of mode of managing nursery-garden plant production, using internal control for the benefts of management. We found that the application of detected risks in said production could be presented and illustrated in a range of risks, all of it with the aim of making management decisions that will reduce the overall risk of an agricultural company’s business operations.
2. Anholt, S. (2007). Competitive Identity: The new brand management for nations, cities and regions. Palgrave Maximillan, NewYork.
3. Bodie, Z., Marcus, A., Kane, A. (2009). Fundamentals of investment. DataStatus, Belgrade. [in Serbian: Bodie, Z., Marcus, A., Kane, A. (2009). Osnovi investicija, DataStatus, Beograd].
4. Cantino, V. (2009). Corporate governance, performance measurement and regulatory compliance of the internal control system. DataStatus, Belgrade. [in Serbian: Cantino, V. (2009). Korporativno uptravjanje, merenje performansi I normativna usaglašenost sistema internih kontrola. DataStatus, Beograd].
5. COSO. (1992). Internal Control-Integrated Framework, Committee of Sponsoring Organizations. Jersey City, NY.
6. Devenport, T. (1993). Proces Inovation–Reeingeneering Work Through Information Tehnology. Harvard Business Schole Press, Harvard.
7. Duréndez, A., & Maté, M. (2012). The geographical factor in the determination of audit quality, Spanish Accounting Review, 15, 287–310.
8. Flecher, K. (2003). Marketing and IT management. Klio, Belgrade. [in Serbian: Flecher, K. (2003). Upravljanje marketingom i IT. Klio, Beograd].
9. Galloway, D. (2010). Internal Auditing: A Guide for the New Auditor, 3rd Edition, The Institute of Internal Auditors Research Foundation, Florida.
10. Greuning, H. (2006). International Financial Reporting Standards, Practical guide. MATE, Zagreb. [in Serbian: Greuning, H. (2006). Međunarodni standardi fnansijskog izveštavanja, Praktični vodič. MATE, Zagreb].
11. Gritsenko, I. and Skorba, A. (2015). Internal business control of service quality costs: managerial aspect, Аctual problems of economics, (3), 365-373.
12. Guiggiola, G. (2010). IFRS Adoption in the E.U. Accounting Harmonization and Markets Effciency, International Business and Economics Research Journal, (9), 99–112.
13. Hayes, R., Dassen, R., Schilder, A., & Wallage, P. (2005). Principles of auditing – An introduction to international standards on auditing (2nd ed.). Pearson Education Limited, Harlow.
14. José-Luis Godos-Díez, Roberto Fernández-Gago, Laura Cabeza-García & Almudena Martínez-Campillo. (2014). Determinants of CSR practices: analysis of the inﬂuence of ownership and the management profle mediating effect, Spanish Journal of Finance and Accounting, 43(1), 47-68.
15. José L. Zafra-Gómez, Luis E. Pedauga,Ana M. Plata-Díaz &Antonio M. LópezHernández. (2014). Do local authorities use NPM delivery forms to overcome problems of fscal stress?, Spanish Journal of Finance and Accounting, 43(1), 21-46.
16. Lynch, F. (2007). Financial information for management. ACCA, Belgrade. [in Sebian: Lynch, F. (2007). Finansijske informacije za menadžment. ACCA, Beograd].
17. Krejči, I. and Houška, M. (2014). Discussion with the paper ‘Project costs planning in the conditions of uncertainty’ by H. Štiková, Agricultural Economics–Czech, 60, 517-523.
18. Mercedes, M., Francisco López-Corrales and Gloria, F. (2015). Do auditors make mistakes when they write audit reports? An empirical study applied to Spanish non-listed frms. Economic Research-Ekonomska Istraživanja, 28(1), 204-225.
19. Pablo, F. and Ricardo, R. (2015). Segment disclosures under IFRS 8’s management approach: has segment reporting improved?, Spanish Journal of Finance and Accounting, 44(2), 117-133.
20. Panchuk, P. (2015). Harmonization of accounting and taxation accounting at reporting formation on income, Аctual problems of economy, 3, 373-379.
21. Popović, S., Majstorović, A. and Grublješić Ž. (2015). Valuation of facilities in use and application of international accounting standards, Аctual problems of economics, 3(165), 379-387.
22. Popović, S. (2014). Socio-economic factors limiting the development of agrarian, Feljton, Novi Sad. [in Serbian: Popović, S. (2014). Socio-ekonomski faktori ograničenja razvoja agrara, Feljton, Novi Sad].
23. Popović, S., Mijić, R. and Grublješić, Ž. (2014a). Internal control and internal audit in the function of management, Škola Biznisa, 1, 95-107. [in Serbian: Popović, S., Mijić, R. and Grublješić, Ž. (2014a). Interna kontrola i interna revizija u funkciji menadžmenta, Škola Biznisa, 1, 95-107].
24. Račić, S. and Savković, M. (1999). Collection of tasks from statistics and probability, Stylos, Novi Sad. [in Serbian: Račić, S. and Savković, M. (1999). Zbirka zadataka iz statistike i verovatnoće, Stylos, Novi Sad].
25. Skrypnyk, I. and Vygivska, M. (2015). Mortgage as one of the most effective types of collateral: accounting aspects, Аctual problems of economics, 3, 388- 393.
26. Soltani, B. (2009). Audit, International Approach, Mate, Zagreb. [in Serbian: Soltani, B. (2009). Revizija, Međunarodni pristup, Mate, Zagreb].
27. Williams, C. (2010). Principles of management, DataStatus, Belgrade. [in Sebian: Williams, C. (2010). Principi menadžmenta, DataStatus, Beograd].
28. Xu, Y., Jiang, L., Fargher, N., and Carson, E. (2011). Audit reports in Australia during the global fnancial crisis. Australian Accounting Review, 56, 21–31.