ORGANIZATION AND COSTS OF REPURCHASING, TRANSPORTATION, WAREHOUSING AND STORAGE OF RASPBERRY FRUIT
Due to its characteristic, apart from nutritive and medical signifcance, raspberry is particularly important for our country in social and economic terms, since its export attracts foreign currency inﬂow. Since the quality of raspberry decreases rapidly after picking, it is utterly important that the whole process, from picking to cold storage of fruit, should be rationally organized, thus fnally reducing the costs and increasing the production value. For these reasons precisely the research deals with organization of the entire process, from repurchase to cold storage of raspberry fruits, as well as the analysis of pertaining costs. Necessary information for the preparation of the paper has been obtained from cold storage plants engaged in raspberry storage and preservation. Necessary information has been gathered using several methods, viz: observation, interview and content analysis methods. Furthermore, analysis, comparison and calculation methods have also been used in the preparation of the paper. The raspberry fruit repurchase, transport and storage costs range from 1,6 to 1,8 EUR per kg, exclusive of storage (store-housing). To this one should add store-housing costs ranging from 0,009 to 0,013 EUR per kg on a monthly basis. Modern organization of production and communication between producers, repurchasers, processors and exporters is essential in order to decrease ﬂuctuations in repurchase and sales price of fresh raspberry and its products and the improvement of overall fnancial effect of all links within the chain of this economy activity. Cold storage plants, even if of minor capacities, are benefcial not only for the immediate participants in the producer-buyer chain, but it also makes an important stimulating factor for rural development and economy of the country.
2. Dimitrijević, B. (2009): Organizacioni model kooperative proizvođača malina (Organizational Model of Raspberry Producers Cooperative), MSc thesis, Faculty of Agriculture, University of Belgrade, Belgrade, Republic of Serbia.
3. Dimitrijević, B., Ceranić, S. (2011): Razvoj proizvodnje maline u funkciji smanjenja ruralnog siromaštva u republici Srbiji (Development of Raspberry Production Aimed to Decrease Rural Population in the Republic of Serbia), Ekonomika polјoprivrede (Agricultural Economics), Belgrade, Republic of Serbia Vol. 58, No. 2, pp. 163-174.
4. El-Ramady, R. H., Domokos-Szabolcsy,, É., Abdalla, A. N., Taha, S. H., Fári, M. (2015): Postharvest Management of Fruits and Vegetables Storage, Sustainable Agriculture, Springer, Vol. 15, pp. 65-152.
5. Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations, (2005): Freezing of fruits and vegetables: an agri-business alternative for rural and semi-rural areas, Rome, Italy.
6. Internal documentation of Business Community for Fruit and Vegetable, Belgrade, 2008.
7. Internal documentation of Cold storage plants, Municipality of Arilje, June and July 2014.
8. Ivanović, L, Milić, D, Ivanović, S. (2009): Investiranje u hladnjače za voće kao oblik razvojne politike preduzeća, Ekonomika poljoprivrede, Beograd, Republic of Serbia, Vol. 56, No. 4, pp. 589-599.
9. Ivanović, L. (2009): Ocena ekonomskih efekata u izgradnju kontejnerske hladnjače za čuvanje jabuke (Evaluation of Economic Effects in Constructing Container Cold Storage Plant for Apple Preservation), MSc thesis, Faculty of Agriculture, University of Novi Sad, Novi Sad, Republic of Serbia.
10.Janković, M. (2002): Tehnologija hlađenja (Cooling Technology), General part, Faculty of Agriculture, Belgrade, Republic of Serbia.
11.Johnston, W. A., Nicholson, F. J., Roger, A., Stroud, G. D. (1994): Freezing and refrigerated storage in fsheries. FAO, Fisheries technical paper - 340.
12.Kalanović-Bulatović, B., Rajić, Z., Ralević, N., Dimitrijević, B. (2003):Prognoziranje proizvodnje maline (Raspberry Production Forecast), The 1st Symposium on Raspberry of Serbia and Montenegro with International Participation, Extracts of Notices, Institute for Research in Agriculture Serbia, Scientifc Fruit Association of Serbia and Montenegro, pp. 144-145.
13.Kljajić, N. (2012): Ekonomska efkasnost investicija u različitim uslovima proizvodnje maline, Doktorska disertacija, Poljoprivredni fakultet, Univerzitet u Novom Sadu, Novi Sad, Republika Srbija.
14.Kljajić, N. (2014): Efkasnost investicija u proizvodnji maline, Monografja, Institut za ekonomiku poljoprivrede, Beograd, Republika Srbija.
15.Kljajić, N., Vuković, P., Arsić, S. (2013): Tendencies related to the production of raspberries in the Republic of Serbia, Economics of Agriculture, Belgrade, Republic of Serbia, Vol. 60, No 1, pp. 39-48.
16.Milić, D., Sredojević, Z. (2008): Mogućnosti procene rizika poslovanja poljoprivrednog preduzeća, PTEP-Časopis za procesnu tehniku i energetiku u poljoprivredi, Novi Sad, Republika Srbija, Vol.12, No. 1-2, pp. 53-56.
17.Nikolić, M., Milivojević, J. (2010): Jagodaste voćke – tehnologija gajenja (Berry Fruits – Growing Technology), Scientifc Fruit Growing Association of Serbia, Čačak, pp. 249-250.
18.Persson, P. O., Lohndal, G. (1993): Freezing Technology, Frozen Food Technology (Mallett CP ed.), Chapman and Hall, London, UK.
19.Radosavljevic Katica (2008): The market chain of fruit production in Serbia: A case study of raspberry and sour cherry cultivation, Economic annals, National Library of Serbia, Vol. 53, No. 177, pp. 103-121.
20.Tratnik, M., Grgić, I., Pliestić, S. (2006): Organizacijsko-ekonomski concept zadružne mreže hladnjača za voće i povrće s obiteljskih gospodarstava u Hrvatskoj, Aktualni zadaci mehanizacije poljoprivrede, HINUS, Zagreb, Republika Hrvatska, pp. 457-466.
21.Veljković, B., Petrović, S., Leposavić, A., Glišić, I. (2006): Proftabilnost proizvodnje maline na području Srbije, Ekonomika polјoprivrede (Agricultural Economics), Belgrade, Republic of Serbia, Vol. 53, No 4, pp. 1013-1022.