THE CIRCULAR ECONOMY HANDBOOK, REALIZING THE CIRCULAR ADVANTAGE, BY PETER LACY, JESSICA LONG, WESLEY SPINDLER, A BOOK REVIEW
The paper prepared in the form of a book review is a review of the book written by the authors Peter Lacy, Jessica Long and Wesley Spindler. The book is entitled “The Circular Economy Handbook, Realizing the Circular Advantage”. The book was published by Palgrave Macmillan in 2020. Apart from their academic background, the authors of the book are world-acknowledged experts experienced in leading the world’s largest circular economy and sustainability strategy programs and studies, advising the senior leaders of the Fortune 500 companies and public organizations towards zero-waste policies and the circular economy. The book was written as a support to the effort made by the World Economic Forum, the Forum of Young Global Leaders, the Platform for Accelerating the Circular Economy (PACE) in the development of the circular economy and the forewords in the book were written by PACE’s C.E.O. and other program co-founders and the world-known thought leaders in those specialized fields.
2. Di Mariaabe F, Sisania F, Continiab S, Sadhan K. Ghoshcd, Merskyde R.L. . Is the policy of the European Union in waste management sustainable? An assessment of the Italian context. Waste Management. Volume 103. Pages 437-448. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.wasman.2020.01.005
3. Franco-García M.L., Carpio-Aguilar, J.C., Bressers H. (2019). Zero Waste Circular Economy Boost, Waste to Resources. Springer.
4. Gedminaitė-Raudonė Ž., Vidickienė D., Vilkė R. . Unused potential for Smart Specialization development through collaboration: Lithuanian case. Agric. Econ. – Czech, 65: 463-469. https://doi.org/10.17221/98/2019-AGRICECON
5. Ilić, M, . Osnove ekonomije, finansija i računovodstva. Visoka škola strukovnih studija za informacione tehnologije, ITS – Beograd. [In English: Ilic, M, (2017). Fundamentals of Economics, Finance and Accounting. College of Professional Studies in Information Technology, ITS – Belgrade]
6. Ilić, M, Ranković M, & Janić, L. . "Canned: The rise and fall of consumer confidence in the American food industry by Anna Zeide, a book review", Economics of Agriculture. 66(3), 905-912. https:// https://doi.org/10.5937/ekoPolj1903905I
7. Janić, L, Jovčić, Lj, (2016). Lokalni ekonomski aspekti globalnih klimatskih promena. Ecologica. Međunarodni naučni skup Ekološka kriza: Tehnogeneza i klimatske promene. [In English: Janic, L, Jovcic, Lj, (2016). Local economic aspects of global climate change. Ecologica. International Scientific Conference Ecological Crisis: Technogenesis and Climate Change.]
8. Jovičić, M., Mačuzić, I., Vukićević, A., & Demichela, M. . Stres test metoda za kompanije kroz dinamiku sistema - predlog nove metodologije za upravljanje rizikom za tranziciju ka cirkularnoj ekonomiji i održivom razvoju. Recycling and Sustainable Development, 12(1), 13-23. [In English: Jovicic, M., Macuzic, I., Vukicevic, A., & Demichela, M. . Stress test method for companies through system dynamics - proposing a new risk management methodology for the transition to a circular economy and sustainable development. Recycling and Sustainable Development, 12 (1), 13-23.]
9. Lacy, P, Long J, Spinder. W. (2020). The Circular Economy Handbook, realizing the circular Advantage. Palgrave Macmillan.
10. Petljak, K., Naletina, D., & Bilogrević, K. . Considering ecologically sustainable packaging during decision-making while buying food products. Economics of Agriculture, 66(1), 107-126.
11. Rajnović, Lj., Cico S., & Eremić-Đorđić J. . Sustainable operations as a strategy of management of companies, with a review in the field of agriculture. Economics of Agriculture, 66(2), 601-615.
12. Stahel, W. (2019). The Circular Economy A User’s Guide. Routledge.
13. Tešić D, Neđić T, Kovačević K, Bašić J, Savić V. (2010). Značaj uputstva za lek u informacionom društvu, The importance of patient information leaflet in the information society. Zbornik sažetaka, V Kongres farmaceuta Srbije sa međunarodnim učešćem. Beograd. [In English: Tesic D, Nedic T, Kovacevic K, Basic J, Savic V. (2010). The importance of medication guidelines in the information society, The importance of a patient information brochure in the information society. Proceedings summary, Fifth Congress of Pharmacists of Serbia with international participation.]
14. Tonneli, M. Cristoni, N. (2019). Strategic Management and the Circular Economy. Routledge.
15. Vilke, R., Gedminaite-Raudone, Z., & Cvijanović, D. . Future drivers of rural prosperity in knowledge age: Lithuanian case. Economics of Agriculture, 66(1), 143-157.