THE SELECTION OF ACQUISITION STRATEGY AND SOLVING TRADE SURPLUSES OF FOOD PRODUCTS BY USING THE SIMULATION
Real business environment opens up many possibilities of business conduct, so that appropriate strategies, compatible with multicriteria requirements of the environment, potentially lead to the realization of the set goal. Adequate schedule and the optimal combination of available resources are possible to establish by a mathematical formalization in terms of the theoretical model that connects business outcomes with a cause or a probability of their occurrence. Exactly research of the possibility of using and applying the results of theoretical models in solving the specific tasks in regard to expressing relations of initial assumptions related to selection of the optimal operating strategy, is the initial motive of this paper. The theoretical models, which describe the real problem, can be analysed analytically or by simulation, depending on its complexity and the variables type, which describe it. The model should provide achieving the managing balance through the model correction of the available operational resources, increasing in that way also the capacity of decision-making system in terms of futuristic knowledge insufficiency. The research results should show that the simulation model apply, in this particular example, enables to a company significant increase of business efficiency level, more complex utilization of the capacities, increase of the competitiveness, etc.
2. Chopra, S., Reinhardt, G., Mohan, U. (2007): The importance of decoupling recurrent and disruption risks in a supply chain, Naval Research Logistics, vol. 54, no. 5, pp. 544–555.
3. Christopher, M., Lee, H. (2004):Mitigating supply chain risk through improved confdence, International Journal of Physical Distribution and Logistics Management, vol. 34, no. 5, pp. 388–396.
4. Christopher, M., Peck, H. (2004): Building the resilient supply chain, International Journal of Logistics Management, vol. 15, no. 2, pp. 1–13.
5. Čupić, M. (2001): Odlučivanje, Formalni pristup, Beograd, Fakultet Organizacionih Nauka.
6. Company “Šaran”, internal documentation (from the accounting register), 2013.
7. Juttner, U., Peck, H., Christopher, M. (2003): Supply chain risk management: Outlining an agenda for future research, International Journal of Logistics: Research and Applications, vol. 6, no. 4, pp. 197–210.
8. Kovacs, S., Ertsey, I., Balogh, P. (2007): Monte Carlo simulation of technological risks in chicken production in a Bayesian approach, Zootehnie şi Biotehnologii, vol. 40, no. 2, pp. 273-278.
9. Nikolić V. N. (2009): Kontrola tačnosti rezultata u simulacijama Monte Karlo, Vojnotehnički glasnik 2/10, p. 90-107.
10.Novković, N., Mlađenović, B., Golubović, R. (1997): Primena operacionih istraživanja u planiranju poljoprivredne proizvodnje u velikim poslovnim sistemima, Primena operacionih istraživanja u poljoprivredi, PKB centar za informisanje i izdavačku delatnost, Beograd.
11. Richardson, J. W. (2006): Simulation for applied risk management, Unnumbered staff report, Department of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Food Policy Center, Texas A&M University, College Station, Texas.
12. Richardson, J. W., Herbst, B. K., Outlaw, J. L., Chope Gill II R. (2007): Including Risk in Economic Feasibility Analyses: The Case of Ethanol Production in Texas, Journal of Agribusiness, vol. 25, no. 2, pp. 115-132, Agricultural Economics Association of Georgia.
13.Sheff, Y., Rice, J., Fleck, J. J., Caniato, F. (2003): Supply chain response to global terrorism: A situation scan, Proceedings of EUROMA-POMS Join International Conference, Available at: http://web.mit.edu/scresponse/, accessed at: January 2015.
14.Šomođi, Š. (1997): Operaciona istraživanja u poljoprivredi, Primena operacionih istraživanja u poljoprivredi, PKB centar za informisanje i izdavačku delatnost, Beograd.
15.Šomodji, Š. (2011): Agroekonomska istraživanja u službi održivosti i efektivnosti proizvodnje hrane, International Scientifc Symposium of Agriculture “Agrosym Jahorina 2011”, Republic Srpska, pp. 56-69.
16.Špička, J., Boudný J., Janotová, B. (2009): The role of subsidies in managing the operating risk of agricultural enterprises, Agricultural Economics - Czech, vol. 55, no. 4, pp. 169– 179.
17.Thompson, J. R. (2000): Simulation: A Modeler’s Approach, New York: John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
18. Vose, D. (2002): Risk Analysis: A Quantitative Guide, New York: John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
19.Vujošević, M. (2004): Metode simulacije, Fakultet organizacionih nauka, Beograd.
20.Winston, W. L. (1996): Simulation Modeling Using @Risk, New York: Duxbury Press.