DAIRY SECTOR IN REPUBLIC OF MACEDONIA–YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW
The aim of this study is to follow the changes in dairy sector in Republic of Macedonia. This study is an attempt to address the various important aspects related to dairy sector in Macedonia like source of milk production, average unit productivity, cost of milk production and milk supply channels. It may also provide an understanding of the opportunities and problems associated with the dairy enterprises in Macedonia. The fndings of the study may help in ensuring development of country’s dairy sector because the research based decisions of policy makers may have real impact on welfare of farmers and progress of all the stakeholders of the sector. The above mentioned objectives of study are achieved through surveying the farmers, statistical data and direct interviews with representatives of government institutions.
2. MKchamber (2012): The development of the production of milk and dairy products should be given special attention - SUBSIDIZED quality will blow their IMPORTS.
3. SSO 2009, Statistical year book of the Republic of Macedonia 2009, State Statistical Offce of RM Skopje.
4. SSO 2010, Statistical year book of the Republic of Macedonia 2010, State Statistical Offce of RM Skopje.
5. SSO 2011, Statistical year book of the Republic of Macedonia 2011, State Statistical Offce of RM Skopje.
6. SSO 2012, Livestock production 2012, News Release No.126.96.36.199 State Statistical Offce of RM Skopje.
7. ARDP- MAFWE of R. Macedonia, “Agricultural and Rural Development Program, 2007-2013”, Part I, IPARD, (June, 2007).
8. Krstevska, A., Nacka, M., Janeska, I., Georgiev, N. (2009): AN ASSESSMENT OF THE COMPETITIVENESS OF THE DAIRY FOOD CHAIN IN THE REPUBLIC OF MACEDONIA.
9. Simonovska, A., Nillson, J. (2011): Conditions for structural changes in the Macedonian dairy sector - the dairy farmers choice of processors, Post-Communist Economies, Vol. 23, No. 4, pp. 539-551.
10. Bunevski, G., Sekovska, B., Azderski, J., Stojanovski, S., (2011): “Ocena proizvodne cene kravljeg mleka u R. Makedoniji”, Book of Proceedings XVI savetovanje o biotehnologiji, Cacak.
11. M.J. Voors, M. J., D’Haese M. (2010): “Smallholder dairy sheep production and market channel development: An institutional perspective of rural Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia”, Journal of Dairy Science, Vol. 93, No. 8.
12. Palasevski, B., Bunevski, G., Naletoski, Z. (2007): „Condition and perspectives of milk production in R. of Macedonia”, III Symposium of Livestock Production with International Participation, Ohrid.
13. Sekovska, B. (2011): “Milk production conditions in Republic of Macedonia – IFCN Review”, Proceedings Days of veterinary medicine, 09-11 September, Ohrid, Macedonia