A PERSPECTIVE ON AGRICULTURAL LABOR PRODUCTIVITY AND GREENHOUSE GAS EMISSIONS IN CONTEXT OF THE COMMON AGRICULTURAL POLICY EXIGENCIES
European agriculture is the result and experiences of a numerous and md determinant reforms during last period of time. Labor productivity and green gas emissions represents two major turning points in analyzing the Common Agricultural Policy evolution. The main aim of this research is to make a synoptic analysis of the agriculture evolution in context of the new Common Agricultural Policy paradigm transformation from the perspective of sectorial structural changes determined by the new environmental exigencies and labor productivity.
2. Dumitru, E.A., Tudor, V.C., Micu, M.M., & Micu, A.R. (2017a). Analysis on the Granting of Direct Payments in Romania and Bulgaria. Scientifc Papers Series Management. Economic Engineering in Agriculture and Rural Development, 17(4).
3. Dumitru, E.A., Tudor, V.C., Micu, M.M., & Micu, A.R. (2017b). Analysis Regarding the Direct Payments in the European Union. Scientifc Papers Series Management. Economic Engineering in Agriculture and Rural Development, 17(4).
4. Eurostat (2020). Indicators Database. Accessed Online in October 2020.
5. Galluzzo, N. (2016). Analysis of Subsidies Allocated by the Common Agricultural Policy and Cropping Specialization in Romanian Farms using FADN Dataset. Scientific Papers Series Management. Economic Engineering in Agriculture and Rural Development, 16(1).
6. Galluzzo, N. (2020). The evolution of Romanian agritourism and the role of European Union subsidies in rural areas. Open Agriculture, 5(1), 159–165. https://doi.org/10.1515/opag-2020-0017
7. Lupu, G.V. (2020). Evolution of the Common Agricultural Policy in Romania Between 2014-2020. Scientific Papers Series Management. Economic Engineering in Agriculture and Rural Development, 20(2), 295–302.
8. Mack, G., Fintineru, G., & Kohler, A. (2020). Effects of EU rural development funds on newly established enterprises in Romania’s rural areas. European Planning Studies, 1–21.
9. Marcuta, A. (2019). Analysis of Agricultural Entrepreneurial Income and Its Role in Agriculture Financing. Case Study Romania. Scientific Papers Series Management. Economic Engineering in Agriculture and Rural Development, 19(3), 399–404.
10.Puie, F.R. (2020). The role of European funds in developing and sustaining rural entrepreneurship in Romania. Proceedings of the International Conference on Business Excellence, 14(1), 134–148.
11.Tluczak, A. (2020). Diversity of the selected elements of agricultural potential in the European Union countries. Agricultural Economics, 66(6), 260–268. https://doi.org/10.17221/381/2019-AGRICECON
12.Galluzzo, N. (2018). A preliminary quantitative analysis of rurality in Romania and the impact of Common Agricultural Policy subsidies. Review of Agricultural and Applied Economics (RAAE), 21(2), 128-135. https://doi.org/10.15414/raae.2018.21.02.128-135
13.Burlacu, F. (2018). Romania and the Implementation of the Common Agricultural Policy. Cogito-Multidisciplinary research Journal, 1, 59-65.
14.Lupu, G.V. (2020). Evolution of the common agricultural policy in Romania between 2014-2020. Evolution, 20(2), 203-210.
15.Matthews, A. (2018). The CAP in the 2021–2027 MFF Negotiations. Intereconomics, 53(6), 306-311.
16.Kiryluk-Dryjska, E., & Baer-Nawrocka, A. (2019). Reforms of the Common Agricultural Policy of the EU: Expected results and their social acceptance. Journal of Policy Modeling, 41(4), 607-622. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jpolmod.2019.01.003
17.Pawłowski, W.C., & Piotr, K. (2020). Sustainable economic development of farms in Central and Eastern European Countries driven by pro-investment mechanisms of the Common Agricultural Policy. Agriculture, 10(4), 93. https://doi.org/10.3390/agriculture10040093
18.Lovec, M., Šumrada, T., & Erjavec, E. (2020). New CAP Delivery Model, Old Issues. Intereconomics, 55(2), 112-119.