The condition and perspectives of poultry production development on municipality Lajkovac area
The paper points out to a current state, perspectives and possibilities of poultry production development in municipality Lajkovac. It is separated in two parts: 1) Brief review of potential in agriculture and agriculture development level in area of Lajkovac municipality and 2) Poultry production in the Republic of Serbia and perspectives of this production development in Lajkovac municipality. In the first part is given the state review in agriculture of Lajkovac municipality, more accurate, a review of existing resources and level of agricultural development. In the second part, the accent was put on analysis of the state, i.e. on problems and perspectives of poultry products' market development in the Republic of Serbia. In the second part is especially pointed out also to development possibilities of poultry production in the sector of individual agricultural producers, i.e. in cooperation with the firm „Vindija“ Lajkovac.
3. National Programme of agriculture in Serbia 2010-2013, may 2010, http://www.minpolj.gov.rs/download/nacionalniProgram.pdf
4. Municipalities in Serbia 2009, Statistical Office of the Republic of Serbia
5. Business system „Vindija“. http://www.vindija.hr/ date 30.09.2010
6. Program development and improvement of agriculture in the Municipality of Lajkovac,2010, http://www.lajkovac.org.rs/0/program_poljoprivreda_2010.pdf
7. Data of Center for Agricultural Lajkovac and Network to support rural development, regional office Ljig, područna kancelarija Lajkovac.
8. Data Services for Real Estate Cadastre Municipality Valjevo ( Republic Geodetic Authority)
9. Statistical Office of the Republic of Serbia
11. Municipal development strategy 2006-2016 Lajkovac, november 2007.;
12. Statistics agricultural census 2002, Statistical Office of the Republic of Serbia
13. Škorić Rade „Živinarstvo u Srbiji“, Eurofarmer broj 09-10/2006 http://www.poljoberza.net/EU09102006_11.aspx
14. Conditions and loading operations and collective bargaining , Serbian Association of employers
15. http://www.vesti-online.com/Vesti/Ekonomija/76729/Slovenci-preuzeli-srpskotrziste-zivine, date 24.08.2010
16. http://www.naslovi.net/2010-09-30/seebiz/perutnina-ptuj-ne-razmisljamo-opreuzimanju-agroziva/2013233. SEEbiz/Press, date 30.09.2010