Statistical and accounting costs and effectiveness of traditional sheepfold’s products
The agricultural food products and practices used for the management of land, pastures, meadows, and orchards, but also the manner in which animals are bred and cared for, plays a crucial role both in the creation as well as in the perpetuation of the local culture, landscape, but especially in the adults’ and children’s health. The essential part of this paper seeks to define statistical and accounting costs and effectiveness of traditional sheep’s products.
The annualization methodology were based on the following methodological criteria, resulted from the subjective reactions and estimations of the interviewed persons, due to which it was necessary to view and determine the level of their incomes with some caution, based on the information collected from the households, and also compared with the international fairs.
2. Brown Lester Russell, (2006), Plan B2.0: Rescuing a Planet Under Stress and a Civilization in Trouble. 2006, also published at Bucharest, by the Technical Publishing House, under the title Planul B 2.0 Salvarea unei planete sub presiune şi a unei civilizaţii in impas.
3. Brown Lester Russell, (1995), Who will feed China?: Wake-Up Call for a Small Planet, World watch Environmental Alert Series. Malthus Thomas Robert, (1798), Eseu asupra principului populaţiei in măsura in care el inﬂuenţează progresul viitor al societăţii, împreună cu observaţii asupra teoriilor d-lui Godwin şi M. Condorcet şi ale altor autori, (An Essay on the Principle of Population as It Affects the Future Improvement of the Society, with Remarks on the Speculations of Mr. Godwin Mr. Condorcet and Other Writers) London. The paper is quoted in the text especially under its short title, either in Romanian: Eseu asupra principului populaţiei”,(aşa cum afectează el viitoarea ameliorare a societăţii), or in English: Essay, on the Principle of Population, both solutions contribute to an incomplete, yet simple and concise wording.
4. Dinu, Ion Dumitru (1996), Animalele şi omenirea, (Animals and Humankind), Livestock Breeding Publishing House, Bucharest.
5. Murgescu, Costin, (1996), Drumurile unităţii româneşti: drumul oilor, drumurile negustoreşti, Encyclopaedic Publishing House, Bucharest
6. Roberts Paul, (2009), Sfârşitul hranei. Pericolul înfometării in era hypermarketurilor, (The End of Food) Litera Internaţional Publishing House, Bucharest,
7. Săvoiu Gheorghe, (2006), Populaţia lumii intre explozie şi implozie demografcă, International University Press Publishing House , Bucharest, pages 29-33
*** The collection of the publication Financiarul, 2008-2010.