NATURAL RESOURCES PROTECTION STRATEGIES IMPORTANT FOR AGRICULTURE IN THE INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY AND REPUBLIC OF SERBIA
Agriculture as an economic activity depends heavily on living organisms and ecosystems for its vulnerability of nature and therefore the environment has become a common global problems of the modern world. International legislation in the feld of environmental protection has not yet reached the level that would allow a peaceful life for all people and all living creatures on our planet. During this research various methods of scientifc research were used in the breakdown of complex categories, methods of specialization and after synthesis elaboration, different conclusions were formed. On the basis of the aim of this paper, the methods are chosen which by their combination enable the quality realization of the research.
2. Antevski, M., Petrović, P., Vesić, D., (2012): Development perspectives in agriculture and rural areas in Serbia in the EU integration process, Economics of Agriculture, 59 (2), IAE Belgrade, Serbia.
3. Cvijanović, D., Simonović, Z., Mihailović, B., (2011): Focus and objectives of the recent reforms of CAP EU regional policy, Economics of Agriculture, 58 (3), IAE Belgrade, Serbia.
4. Mijatović, N., Cvijanović, D., Stajkovac, J., (2011): Protection and sustainable development of the Danube Region ecosystem, Economics of Agriculture, 59 (SI-1), ISM Vrdnik, Serbia.
5. Lutwak, E., (1990): From Geopolitical to Geo-economics, Logic of Conﬂict, Grammar of Commerce, The National Interest, No. 20.
6. Marković, K., Njegovan, Z., Pejanović, R., (2012): Former and future reforms of Common Agricultural Policy of the European Union, Economics of Agriculture, 59 (3), IAE Belgrade, Serbia.
7. Nešković, S., (2012): An agricultural production as a signifcant area of a strategy of economy diplomacy of Serbia, Economics of Agriculture, 59(4), Belgrade, Serbia.
8. Nešković, S., (2007): National interest and environmental protection in the post-modern global environment, Proceedings, SYM-OP-IS, Zlatibor, Faculty of Organizational sciences, Belgrade.
9. Nešković, S., (2007): Concept of national interest and environmental safety, AIR PROTECTION 2007, Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Serbia, Belgrade.
10. Radojičić, B., (2009): Food safety in relation to EU legislation (EU), Proceedings, No. IV, Security in postmodern ambient, CESNA B, Belgrade.
11. Radojičić, B., (2011): Action Plan on the Status of BSE in the Republic of Serbia and International Trade Exchange, Proceedings, No. VI, Security in postmodern ambient, CESNA B, Belgrade.