PRACTICAL RESEARCH RESULTS OF A SUCCESSFUL COMPANY’S APPEARANCE AT THE FAIR
Trade fairs represent a hot subject in the contemporary theory, as well as in the contemporary practice of modern successful international and local enterprises, organisers and owners of exhibition space. The domestic literature provides certain sources and papers which discuss the topic in theory, but there is an evident lack of strategic approach towards trade fairs as the instrument of sales improvement, as well as the obvious lack of practical approach of enterprises at trade fairs, and the lack of real measurement of the results obtained. This paper proves that the representation on a trade fair had positive effect on the sales results, as well as on the creation of interest and the increase of awareness of the existence of a company and its products. The analysis proves that under certain conditions the gain rate on the investment is calculable and quantifiable, in the case of trade fair representation.
2. Oczkowski, E., Doucouliagos, H. (2014):Wine prices and quality ratings: a metaregression analysis, American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Milwaukee, USA, available at: http://ajae.oxfordjournals.org/content/early/2014/07/12/ajae.aau057.full.pdf
3. Pennerstorfer, D., Weiss, C. R. (2012): Product quality in the agri-food chain: do cooperatives offer high-quality wine?, European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 40, no. 1, pp. 143-162, European Association of Agricultural Economists, Den Haag, the Netherlands, available at: http://erae.oxfordjournals.org/content/40/1/143.abstract?sid=43d33769-ddc2-40d7-8320-408c62597956
4. Prdić, N. (2009): Sajmovi Građevinarstva – Instrument Marketing Komuniciranja, neobjavljen magistarski rad, Ekonomski Fakultet Subotica, Subotica.
5. Prdić, N. (2012a): Sajmovi kao instrument integrisanog komunikacijskog miksa, neobjavljena doktorska disertacija, Univerzitet EDUCONS, Sremska Kamenica.
6. Prdić, N. (2012b): Efekti nastupa preduzeća na sajmu, Anali ekonomskog fakulteta u Subotici, Ekonomski fakultet, Subotica, vol. 28, str. 133-143.
7. Questionnaire for the fair exhibitors and visitors, Prdić, N. - author of the Questionnaire, 79th International agricultural fair, Novi Sad, 12-18 May, 2012.
8. Saenz Navajas, M. P., Tao, Y. S., Dizy, M., Ferreira, V., Fernandez-Zurbano,P. (2010): Relationship Between Non-volatile Composition and Sensory Properties of Premium Spanish Red Wines and their Correlation to Quality Perception, Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, vol. 58, no. 23, pp. 12407–12416.
9. Schamel, G. (2003): A Hedonic Pricing Model for German Wine, German Journal of Agricultural Economics, vol. 52, no. 5, pp. 247 – 254, Institute of Economic and Social Sciences of Agriculture, Berlin, Germany, available at: www.gjae-online.de/news/pdfstamps/freeoutputs/GJAE-268_2003.pdf
10.Vlahović, B., Tomić, D., Puškarić, A. (2011): Promene na tržištu vina u zemljama CEFTA grupacije, Ekonomika Poljoprivrede, IEP, Beograd, Srbija, vol. 58, no. 4, pp. 609-620.
11.AUMA (Association of the German Trade Fair Industry), available at: www.auma.de/en/TradeFairMarket/KeyFigures/InternationalExhibitions/Seiten/Development2009-2013.aspx, accessed at October, 2013.
12.Internal unpublished report on the sale of wine after the fair, company Vršački Vinogradi a.d., Vršac, September, 2012.