Problems in organization of agrarian industry production in Serbia in transition period
The aim of this work is to highlight the problems of organizing agrarian industry production in the period of transition in Serbia. It starts from favorable natural conditions for production and it points the need for a consistent agrarian policy. Details are focused on the problem of organizing the production and on the main aspects of the process.
2. Đekić Snežana, Agricultural management, 2010, Faculty of Economics, Niš, 147.
3. Gajić Milivoj, Lovre Koviljko, Zekić Stanislav, 2005, Enlargement of the European Union and agriculture, Institutional reforms and agrarian transition in Republic of Serbia, University of Belgrade, Faculty of Economics, 108.
4. Pejanović Radovan, Njegovan Zoran, Tica Nedeljko, 2007, Тransition, rural development and agricultural policy, Faculty of Agriculture, Novi Sad, 198.
5. Zakić Zorka, Stojanović Žaklina, 2008, Economics of agriculture, the same, CID Faculty of Economics, Belgrade, 303.
6. Komnenić Biserka, Tomić Danilo, Tomić Gordana, 2009, Agrofood industry as industri intensive based on knowledge-case stady of Vojvodina, European Association of Agricultural Economists, Institute of Agricultural Economics Belgrade, 385-393.
7. Stojanović Zaklina Manić Emilija, 2009, Cross-border Cooperation, protected geografc areas and extensive agricultural production in Serbia, European Association of Agricultural Economists, Institute of Agricultural Economics Belgrade, 397-404.
8. Statistical Yearbook of Serbia for the current year, issued by Statistical Offce, Belgrade.