EVOLUTION OF WINES qUALITY LEVEL IN ORDINARY STORAGE CONDITIONS
The wine is a food that must be preserved at optimal storage conditions which refer to the two variables: space (air temperature and relative air humidity) and time (period of preservation). But, in real life, there are situations in which the wines are storaged in conditions that exceed the standard level. Thus, it is important to know the moment (measured in days) when the fst negative changes emerge in wine quality. In this case, the consumers can drink wines without any harmful effect on their health until this moment.
A research was carried out on white wine in order to fnd out the period of time in which the wines storaged in ordinary conditions can be drunk by consumers. Thus, the wine samples were preserved at air temperature of 20oC, relative air humidity of 75% and preservation period of 60 days. The study highlighted that the preservation period should not exceed 30 days.
2. Gibson, M., 2010, The Sommelier Prep Course: An Introduction to the Wines, Beers, and Spirits of the World, John Wiley & Sons, Hoboken, New Jersey
3. Henderson, J.P., Rex, D., 2011, About Winem, Second Edition, Cengage Learning, US
4. Jenster, P.V., Smith, D.E., Jenster, L.V., Mitry, D.J., 2008, The Business of Wine: A Global Perspective, Copenhagen Business School Press, Denmark
5. Label of Sauvignon Blanc Wine, 2008
6. Ralf G. Berger, R.G., 2007, Flavours and Fragrances: Chemistry, Bioprocessing and Sustainability, Springer Berlin Heidelbers, New York
7. Small, R.W., 2011, Beverage Basics: Understanding and Appreciating Wine, Beer, and Spirits, John Wiley & Sons, Hoboken, New Jersey
8. Stoian, V., 2006, Marea carte a degustării vinurilor. Degustarea pe înţelesul tuturor, Editura Artprint, Bucureşti