THE CHALLENGES OF RURAL AREAS IN SERBIA PROMISING TOURIST ACTIVITIES
Challenges of rural areas in Serbia are complex categories, so the work set itself a goal to show how these challenges can help its people interested, which are still developing tourism within the region. In order to prove all, work have to use qualitative and quantitative social science methodology with emphasis on induction, conversion multiplier, surveys in the statistical models. With such methodology, work, has distinct hypotheses:
- If the rural areas of each country carries a multi-purpose economic dependence, then the rural areas of Serbia must accept tourism as a positive economic challenge, and
- Tourism in rural areas, if there is a guaranteed capacity of tolerance, must provide rural area to be feedback of its successful economic development.
Work, emphasizing challenges of rural areas in tourist activity, has to give results compatible with evidence of field research and indicate directions of tourism development in Serbia rural areas.
2. Đukić Dojčinović, V. (2005): Kulturni turizam, CLIO, Beograd.
3. Falusi turizmus tajekoztato (2000): Falusi Turizmus Orszagos Szovetsege, Budapest.
4. Hrabovski Tomić, E. (2008): Selektivni oblici turizma, Fakultet za uslužni biznis, Sremska Kamenica.
5. Krmpotić, T., Vukosav, M., Bošković, J., Simić, J., Ivančević, S. (2006): Organic food production as potential income resource, Economics of Agriculture, Society of Agricultural Economists of SCG, Association of Agricultural Engineers and Technicians of Yugoslavia, Institute of Agricultural Economics, Belgrade, Vol. 53, No. 2, p. 338.
6. Nacionalna agencija za regionalni razvoj (2012): Uredba o nomenklaturi statističkih teritorijalnih jedinica, Službeni glasnik RS, br. 109/2009 i 46/2010, član 10., Aneks 2 (http://narr.gov.rs/index.php/Dokumenta/Pravni-kutak/Uredbe)
7. Reichel, A., Lowengart, O., Milman, A. (2000): Rural tourism in Israel: service quality and orientation, Tourism Management, Elsevier Ltd, Vol. 21, No. 5, p. 451-459, UK.
8. Survey of Students of Economic Faculty in Kragujevac on rural tourism in Serbia, data processing, S. Milenković and S. Utvić, May-June 2012, Kragujevac.
9. World Tourism Organization (2004):Rural Tourism in Europe – Experiences, Development and Perspectives, accessed Jun 2012 (www.wtoelibrary.org/content/?k=ti%3a(Rural+Tourism+in+Europe+%e2%80%93+Experience%2c+Development+and+Perspectives&Language=English&sortorder=asc)
10.www.ekoserb.sr.gov.sr/projekti/turizam/ekoturizam.php, accessed Jun 2012.
11. www.oecd.org/dataoecd/31/27/2755218.pdf, accessed Jun 2012.