APPLYING INTELLECTUAL CAPITAL IN IMPROVING AGRI-INDUSTRY AT REPUBLIC OF SERBIA
Analysis of the economic framework for doing business between Serbia and Autonomous Province of Kosovo and Metohija, that is under the interim civil and military administration of the United Nations, according to UN Resolution 1244 (hereinafter referred to as Kosovo*) aims to point of the need to eliminate barriers in doing business between Serbia and Kosovo*, making recommendation for improving the business environment. The research involved experts analyzed legal regulations governing the business environment in Kosovo* and carried out the research. They interviewed business people and representatives of companies from central Serbia and Kosovo*. The results of the survey enable the creation of a wider picture of company operations when crossing of the administrative crossings, identifying disturbances in the passage of goods and services, as well as formulating proposals to overcome existing barriers in doing business between business entities in central Serbia and the Autonomous Province of Kosovo and Metohija.
2. CEFTA, (2006): Law on Ratifcation of Agreement on Amendments and Adhering to CEFTA 2006. Available at: Law on Ratifcation of Amendments and Accession to the Central European Free Trade Agreement – CEFTA 2006. Available at: www.pks.rs
3. Offcial Gazette of RS, (2010): Customs Law, Offcial Gazette of RS, No. 18/2010 and 111/2012.
4. Euroforum Escorial (1998): “Medición del capital intelectual. Modelo Intelect”, I.U. Euroforum Escorial, Madrid.
5. Martín de Castro, G.; Navas López, J.; García Muiña, F.; López Sáez, P. (2005),“A new model to measure and manage intellectual capital” in Sunder (Ed) “Business performance measurement: intellectual capital-valuation models”. Le Magnus University Press, Hyderabad, India.
6. Radenkovic, S.D., Devedzic V, Jovanovic, J., Jeremic, Z (2014): Content and Knowledge Provision Service – a Way to Build Intellectual Capital in Learning Organizations, Knowledge Management Research & Practice (KMRP) Special Issue: Towards an Intellectual Capital-Based View on the Firm, Palgrave Macmillan, August 2014, Volume 12, Issue 2, ISSN: 1477-8238.
7. Republic Institute of Statistics, (2018): Republic Institute of Statistics of the Republic of Serbia, Classifcation of Activities. Available at: http://webrzs.stat.gov.rs/
8. Offcial Gazette of RS, (2013): Regulation on Enforcement of the Law on Excise Duties in the Territory of the Autonomous Province of Kosovo and Metohija for as long as UN Security Council Resolution 1244 is effective, Offcial Gazette of RS Nos. 111/13, 6/14.
9. Roos, J., Roos, G. L. Edvinsson, L. and Dragonetti, N. C. (1997), Intellectual Capital: Navigating in the new business landscape, Macmillan, London.
10. Spender, J.-C. and Grant, R. M., Ed. (1996), Knowledge and the Firm, Special Issue, Strategic Management Journal, Vol. 17 No. 2.
11. Stewart, T.A. (1997): Intellectual capital. The new wealth of organizations, Nicolas Brealey Publishing, Londres.