THE IMPORTANCE OF ECONOMIC STRUCTURE EVOLUTION IN ACHIEVING PERFORMANCE - FROM AGRARIAN ECONOMY TO COMPETITIVENESS IN ROMANIAN ECONOMY
In terms of more increased integration and globalization of markets, risk diversification and exposure to external economic factors disturbing the structure of the national economy acquires a major role in alleviating and absorbing adverse effects on national economies are exposed. Starting from the reality that reducing disparities and achieving convergence criteria cannot be achieved except through the perspective of economic structures, the main objective of this research is the analysis of the importance of the economic structure in achieving functional requirements and competitive market economy, in the process of transition agrarian economy to a market economy in Romania, highlighting the main changes and effects that occurred in the past twenty-three years in the national economy, with a closer approach on agricultural structures.
2. Andrei, J. V., Eftimie, M., Matei, M.(2014):The role of Romanian farms in valuing the inland agricultural potential, Journal of Food, Agriculture & Environment, vol. 12, no. 1, pp. 1532-1535.
3. Andrei, J. V., Untaru, M. (2012): Through Common Agricultural Policy Reforms: A Short Analysis, International Journal of Sustainable Economies Management, vol. 1, no. 3, pp. 32-40.
4. Andrei, J. V., Gheorghe, P. H. (2014): Economy in Romania and the Need for Optimization of Agricultural Production Structures, Peter Lang GmbH, Frankfurt am Main, Germany.
5. Anghelache, C. (2013): Romania 2013, Starea economica sub povara efectelor crizei, Editura Economica, Bucharest, Romania.
6. Arcand, J. L., Borodak, D. (2011): Explaining Productivity Differentials in Eastern European Agriculture: Effciency or Class Structure?, CERDI-CNRS, Université d’Auvergne, France, retrieved from: https://halshs.archives-ouvertes.fr/fle/index/docid/564567/flename/2006.12.pdf, [07.09.2014].
7. Bleahu, A. (2004): O perspectivă istorică asupra sectorului neagricol din mediul rural, Calitatea Vieţii, vol. 1-2, pp. 85-95.
8. Ciutacu, C., Chivu, L. (2009a): New System To Follow Up The Unemployed In Belgium – Romanian Perspective, Romanian Journal of Economics, Institute of National Economy, vol. 28, no. 1(37), pp. 102-112.
9. Ciutacu, C., Chivu, L. (2009b): About Defcit Management In The Conditions Of Market Integration And Globalization, Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1, no. 1, pp. 21-32.
10.Ciutacu, C., Chivu, L., Andrei, J. V. (2014): Similarities and Dissimilarities between the EU Agricultural and Rural Development Model and Romanian Agriculture. Challenges and Perspectives, Land Use Policy, retrieved from: http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.landusepol.2014.08.009
11. Dachin, A. (2011): Contribuţii ale agriculturii la ﬂuctuaţiile economice în România, Economie teoretică şi aplicată, vol. 18, no. 1(554), pp. 154-165.
12.Dobrota, N. (1999): Dictionary of Economics, Editura Economica, Bucharest, p. 99.
13.Done, I., Chivu, L., Andrei, J. V., Matei, M. (2012): Using Labor Force and Green Investments in Valuing the Romanian Agriculture Potential, Journal of Food, Agriculture & Environment, vol. 10, no. 3-4, pp. 737–741.
14.Dropu, C. (2007): Agricultura şi politicianismul. Un secol de politică agrară în România 1907-2007, Iaşi: Sedcom Libris, Romania, p. 523.
15.Gheorghe, P. H. (2014): Labor Market Regulation and the Shadow Economy, Economics, Management and Financial Markets, vol. 9, no. 3, pp. 110–115.
16.INS (2008): Evoluţia economico-socială a României în anul 2007, Bucharest, March 2008, Conference press, National Institute of Statistics, Bucharest, Romania.
17.INS (2012): Romania in fgures: 2008-2011, National Institute of Statistics, Bucharest.
18.INS (2014a): Anuarul Statistic al României. Serie de date 1990-2013, National Institute of Statistics, Bucharest, Romania.
19.INS (2014b), National Institute of Statistics, Bucharest, online database, available at: https://statistici.insse.ro/shop/index.jsp?page=tempo2&lang=ro&context=15
20.Karp, L. S., Stefanou, S. (1993): Domestic and Trade Policy for Central and East European Agriculture, Working Paper 93-7, No. 51110, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium, retrieved from: http://purl.umn.edu/51110, [07.09.2014].
21.Mihăilescu, I. (2005): Factori de risc în evoluţia mediului rural din România, Sociologie Românească, no. 3-4, pp. 5-36.
22.Petrescu, C. (2013): Organizatiile colective ale proprietarilor de terenuri agricole si forestiere. Profl, evolutie, tendinte, Iasi: Polirom, Romania.
23.Rusu, M., Florian, V. (2003): Rural Space and Rural Development in Romania, European Rural Development Network Studies, Rural Areas and Development, no. 1, pp. 39-55.
24.Swinnen, J. F. M., Ciaian, P. (2008): Growth, Competitiveness and Convergence in Romanian Agriculture, Agricultural Economics and Rural Development, vol. 5, no. 3-4, pp. 143-160.
25.Tegledi, M. A. (2011): Ways and Instruments of Accomplishing the Regional Policy – Romanian Sustainable Development Strategy 2000 – 2025, Petroleum-Gas University of Ploiesti Bulletin, Economic Sciences Series, vol. LXIII, no. 3, pp. 96-104.
26.Zaharia, C., Zaharia, I. (2013): The Impact of the Economic Crisis in the Eurozone, Economics, Management, and Financial Markets, vol. 8, no. 2, pp. 192–197.