GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT GROWTH RATE ANALYZING BASED ON PRICE INDEXES, IMPORT AND EXPORT FACTORS
Economic development could be presented by gross domestic product to show how different factors affect the development. Gross domestic product could be affected by different nonlinear factors in positive or negative way. Hence it is suitable to apply artificial intelligence techniques in order to track the gross domestic product variation in depend on the factors. AI techniques require only input and output data pairs in order to catch the output variations based on the input factors. Therefore in this study adaptive neuro fuzzy inference system was applied in order to select the most relevant factors for gross domestic product growth rate. These factors are whole sale price index, consumer price index in urban areas, consumer price index in rural areas, state per capita income, exports, import and industry income. Results shown that the whole sale price index has the highest relevance on the gross domestic product growth rate.
2. Mladenović, I., Milovančević, M., Mladenović, S. S., Marjanović, V., &Petković, B. (2016). Analyzing and management of health care expenditure and gross domestic product (GDP) growth rate by adaptive neuro-fuzzy technique. Computers in Human Behavior, 64, 524-530.
3. Todorović, J. Đ., Tomić, Z., Denić, N., Petković, D., Kojić, N., Petrović, J., &Petković, B. (2018). Applicability of Newton’s law of cooling in monetary economics. Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, 494, 209-217.
4. Jovic, S., Miladinovic, J. S., Micic, R., Markovic, S., &Rakic, G. (2019). Analysing of exchange rate and gross domestic product (GDP) by adaptive neuro fuzzy inference system (ANFIS). Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, 513, 333-338.
5. Tümer, A. E., &Akkuş, A. (2018). Forecasting gross domestic product per capita using artificial neural networks with non-economical parameters. Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, 512, 468-473.
6. Mladenović, I., Milovančević, M., Mladenović, S. S., Marjanović, V., &Petković, B. (2016). Analyzing and management of health care expenditure and gross domestic product (GDP) growth rate by adaptive neuro-fuzzy technique. Computers in Human Behavior, 64, 524-530.
7. Konchitchki, Y., &Patatoukas, P. N. (2014). Accounting earnings and gross domestic product. Journal of Accounting and Economics, 57(1), 76-88.
8. Changjiang, L., Wang, K., Zhang, F., & Xin, Z. (2018). GDP Management to Meet or Beat Growth Targets. Journal of Accounting & Economics (JAE), Forthcoming.
9. Hvozdenska, J. (2015). The yield curve as a predictor of gross domestic product growth in Nordic countries. Procedia Economics and Finance, 26, 438-445.
10. Marjanović, V., Milovančević, M., &Mladenović, I. (2016). Prediction of GDP growth rate based on carbon dioxide (CO2) emissions. Journal of CO2 Utilization, 16, 212-217.
11. Jang, J. S. (1993). ANFIS: adaptive-network-based fuzzy inference system. IEEE transactions on systems, man, and cybernetics, 23(3), 665-685.
12. Subic, J., Cecic, N., &Kuzman, B. (2007). Economic Aspects of Vegetable Production in Greenhouses–Results of Mini Projects. Economics of Agriculture, 54(297-2016-3711), 231-240.
13. Kuzman, B., &Prdić, N. (2018). Strategic significance of wholesale markets in agricultural products sale.
14. Prdic, N., &Kuzman, B. (2019). The importance of auctions for agroindustrial products trade. Ekonomika, Journal for Economic Theory and Practice and Social Issues, 65(1350-2019-2800), 107-116.
15. Kuzman, B., Ercegovac, D., &Momčilović, M. (2018). Development of derivative trading on financial market and agribusiness sector in Serbia. Economics of Agriculture, 65(2), 601-616.
16. Kuzman, B., Prdić, N., &Dobraš, Z. (2017). The importance of the wholesale markets for trade in agricultural products. Economics of Agriculture, 64(3), 1177-1190.
17. Kuzman, B., Stegić, M., &Subić, J. (2016). Market oriented approach of revealed comparative advantage in international trade. Economics of Agriculture, 63(1), 247-260.
18. Kuzman, B., &Prodanović, R. (2017). Land Management in Modern Farm Production.
19. Nedelcu, A., Tătaru, A., Subić, J., &Kuzman, B. (2015). The Local Action Group, Local Sevelopment Model based on Community. Case Study-LGA “Land of Vineyards and Wine” Vrancea. Procedia Economics and Finance, 22, 706-715.
20. Usha, T. M., & alias Balamurugan, S. A. (2017). Computational modeling of electricity consumption using econometric variables based on neural network training algorithms. Neural Network World, 27(1), 139.