LOGISTICAL SUPPORT OF AGRICULTURAL SECTOR IN UKRAINE: LEGAL FEATURES
The article is devoted to the issue of legal regulation of logistical support of Ukrainian agriculture. The relevance of the article is that Ukraine’s agriculture is far behind optimal international norms, and the provision of agriculture with fixed assets does not meet the needs of production. The authors used the dialectical method, the analysis method, the synthesis method, the logical method, the historical method, the method of comparison. As a result of the study, the following conclusions were made that the legislation on state support of agrarians in the sphere of equipment purchased is not substantiated. This is a significant destabilizing factor, as well as insufficiently professional and scientifically substantiated preparation of such regulatory acts. There is an increasing tendency for the use of a “manual regime” for providing state support in agriculture, which is in the situation of instability, is a risky way.
2. Berlach, N. (2009). Ways to improve public policy in the leasing relations of agroindustrial complex of Ukraine. Entrepreneurship, Economics, Law, 10, 219 -221.
3. Decision of the directorate of NJSC “Ukragrolizing” on approval of the terms of transfer of equipment for financial leasing by the National Joint Stock Company “Ukragrolizing” (dated February 28, 2019). (2019). National Joint Stock Company “Ukragrolizing”. Retrieved from http://www.ukragroleasing.com.ua/index.php?/umovi-nadannya-tehniki-u-finansoviy-lizing.html.
4. Drozdov, P. A. (2008). State agroleasing. Problems and solutions. Belarusian Agriculture, 12 (80), 22-25.
5. Dudchik, O. Y. (2019). Optimization of state leasing in the agrarian sector of Ukraine. Scientific Word. Retrieved from www.sworld.com.ua/konfer27/495.pdf.
6. Golovchuk, A.F., & Nepochenko, O.O. (2010). Agro leasing as a mechanism for realization of the state investment policy. Proceedings of the Uman National University of Horticulture, 74 (2), 7 – 16.
7. Grigorieva, H.A. (2017). Legal support for state support in the field of leasing of agricultural machinery and equipment in Ukraine. Law and Society, 1, 92 – 98.
8. Kornienko, G.S. (2005). Legal regulation of logistical support of agricultural producers in the conditions of reforming agroindustrial complex. Kharkiv: Law.
9. Law on Amendments to Article 13 of the Law of Ukraine on State Aid of Agriculture of Ukraine (Verdicts of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine, No. 31/2012, p. 383). (2012). Retrieved from https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/4216-17.
10. National Joint Stock Company “Ukragrolizing”. (2019). Retrieved from http://www.ukragroleasing.com.ua.
11. Order of the Ministry of Agrarian Policy and Food of Ukraine on approval of the Regulations on the Bidding Commission on determining the priorities of providing the basic funds of agricultural producers under financial leasing (No. 504/2012). (2012). Retrieved from https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/z1496-12.
12. Osadko, A. S. (2014a). The legal nature of the lease agreement for agricultural machinery. Development of legal forms of management in the agrarian sector. Kharkiv: Law.
13. Osadko, A. S. (2014b). The role of the leasing contract in the agriculture of Ukraine. Scientific Bulletin of National University of Life and Environmental Sciences of Ukraine, 197 (2), 91-95.
14. Osadko, A. S. (2016). Legal regulation of leasing relations with the participation of agricultural producers. Kharkiv: Law.
15. Presidential Decree on measures to solve the crisis of payments and support for domestic producers (No. 88/95-rp of May 22, 1995). (1995). Retrieved from https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/rada/show/88/95-%D1%80%D0%BF
16. Report of the Accounting Chamber on the results of the audit of the effectiveness of the use of state budget funds aimed at providing state aid to the agro-industrial complex (No. 20-6). (2019). Retrieved from https://rp.gov.ua/upload-files/Activity/Collegium/2019/20-6_2019/Zvit_20-6_2019.pdf
17. Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine on Approval of the Procedure for Determining the Degree of Localization of Production of Enterprises of the Machine-Building Industry for the Agro-Industrial Complex of Domestic Machinery and Equipment for the Agro-Industrial Complex (No. 369/2013). (2013). Retrieved from https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/369-2013-%D0%BF?lang=ru.
18. Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine on Approval of the Procedure of Using the Funds Provided in the State Budget for Financial Support of Measures in the Agro-Industrial Complex on Conditions of Financial Leasing (No. 648/2010). (2010). Retrieved from https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/648-2010-%D0%BF.
19. Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine on approval of the Procedure of using the funds provided in the state budget to increase the authorized capital of the National Joint Stock Company “Ukragrolizing” for the purchase of technical means for the agro-industrial complex with their subsequent transfer under financial leasing conditions (No. 709/2015). (2015). Retrieved from https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/rada/show/709-2015-%D0%BF.
20. Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine on approval of the Procedure of using the funds provided in the state budget for financial support of agricultural entities through the mechanism of cheaper loans and compensation of leasing payments (No. 794/2010). (2010). Retrieved from https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/794-2010-%D0%BF.
21. Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine on the procedure of using the state budget funds for the purchase of domestic agricultural machinery and equipment for financial leasing and financial leasing operations (No. 1904/2003). (2003). Retrieved from https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/1904-2003-%D0%BF.
22. Semchik, V. I. (Ed). (2001). Problems of ownership and management in agriculture. Kyiv: Institute of State and Law of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine.
23. Stativka, A. N. (1999). New types of contractual relations with the participation of agricultural producers. Kharkiv: Law.
24. Stoyko, O. E. (2014). Status and prospects of leasing in the agricultural sector of Ukraine. Productivity of agro-industrial production, 26, 19 – 26.
25. Svistun, M. (2009). State regulation of ensuring the resource security of agriculture of Ukraine. Bulletin of the Lviv University, 42, 185 – 190.
26. The decision of the Commercial Court of Kyiv of December 3, 2013 in case No. 906/1245/13. Register of court decisions. Retrieved from http://reyestr.court.gov.ua/Review/35867197.
27. The decision of the Commercial Court of Kyiv of September, 5, 2016 in case No. 910/6776/16. (2016). Register of court decisions. Retrieved from http://reyestr.court.gov.ua/Review/61137437.
28. The decision of the Commercial Court of the Kyiv region of September, 10, 2015 in case No. 911/3075/15. (2015). Register of court decisions. Retrieved from http://reyestr.court.gov.ua/Review/51827558.
29. The decision of the Rivne Economic Court of Appeal of January 1, 2015 in case No. 924/1300/14. (2014). Register of court decisions. Retrieved from http://reyestr.court.gov.ua/Review/42496398.
30. Yermolenko, V.M. (Ed). (2010). Agrarian law of Ukraine. Kyiv: Yurincom Inter.
31. Zakharchuk, O. V. (2016). Logistical support of agricultural enterprises of Ukraine and their modernization. Economics of Agro-Industrial Complex, 7, 72-79.
32. Zhushman, V.P. (2010). Support for the domestic agricultural producer is the most important direction of overcoming the economic and social crisis: legal aspects. Problems of Legality, 108, 107-114.