Developing rural small business – an opportunity for mitigating the financial and economic crisis
This paper wish to show the importance of small rural business in rural communities, as a way to develop benefit rural economies.
With educational programs, assistance and expertise of Romanian and foreign foundations, some communities with entrepreneurial courage to deal with consumers in major urban markets and even Europe.
The purpose of this study is to show that there are possibilities to develop rural small business with own financial sources or by the aid of European founds.
2. Adjustment capacity of labour markets of the Western Balkan countries (Final report - Volume I) Economic Papers 346, 2008, EUROPEAN COMMISSION
3. European Union Labour Force Survey-Annual results, 2007
4. Rural Development in the European Union - Statistical and Economic Information - Report 2007
5. Rural Development in the European Union - Statistical and
6. Economic Information - Report 2008
7. 6.www.caphealthcheck.eu/commission-perspectives-o agriculture-
9. 7. http://ec.europa.eu/agriculture/lisbon/index_en.htm