Relationship between the innovation and competitiveness
This paper is written in order to shed light on the complex relationship between the innovation and competitiveness. Innovation is the end of a supply process, know-how and processing. It is also the beginning of an exploitation process, which may lead to improve the frm performance, namely its competitiveness. This recursive process of knowledge supply, processing and exploitation includes the value chain innovation. In the operation phase, innovation both in the products and in the process, contribute positively on the company performance.
2. Băloiu, L.M., Frăsineanu, C., Frasineanu, I. 2008, Managementul inovaţional, Editura ASE, Bucureşti
3. Călin, G.C.; Botez, L.F. 2000, Creativitate și inovare, Editura ASE, Bucureşti
4. Constantin, D.L., Banica, G.C. 2007, The Romanian Regions’ Competitiveness in the New European Context. A Human Resource Perspective, International Workshop „The Path of Internationalisation and Integration in the Europe of Regions”, 25-28 aprilie 2007, ASE- Bucuresti
5. Constantin, D.L. 2006, Recent Advances in Territorial Competition and Competitiveness Analysis, Romanian Journal of European Affairs Vol.6, No. 3/2006, European Commission – The European Institute in Bucharest,
6. Constantin, D.L 2005, Transition and Regional Competitiveness in Romania, în P. Friedrich (ed.), Regional
7. Competition under Transformation Conditions, Universitäeet der Bundeswehr- Verlag, Muenchen
8. Constantin, D.L 2000, Regional Competition in Romania from the perspective of integration in the EU’s Structures, în E. Bojar (ed.), Competition and coexistence in the process of the European integration, Publishers PWN, Warszawa
9. D’Cruz, J. and A. Rugman: 1992, New Concepts for Canadian Competitiveness (Kodak, Canada).
10. Kay, J.: 1993, Foundations of Corporate Success (Oxford, Oxford University Press).
11. Hamel, G. and C. K. Prahalad: 1989, Strategic Intent, Harvard Business Review 3.
12. Plumb, I.; Vişan, S.; Florescu, M. 2007, Managementul cercetării şi inovării, Editura ASE, Bucureşti
13. Porter M. 2006, The Competitive Advantage of Nations, New York: The Free Press
14. Nicolescu O., Nicolescu L. 2005, Economia, frma şi managementul bazat pe cunoştinţe, Editura Economică, Bucureşti