COMMON MARKET ORGANIZATION A NEW CHALLENGE IN REFORMING THE COMMON AGRICULTURAL POLICY
The achievement of any policy, including CAP, involves building a complex operation mechanism, tools and specifc levers to ensure the achievement of the objectives at the highest degree. The substantiation of these instruments and their adjustment to the new conditions imposed by CAP feld application requires both political measures imposed by the EU Member States as well coordination with the functional mechanism of the free market, in the general context in combating distortions in their application.
2. Erwin Schmid, Franz Sinabell, On the choice of farm management practices after the reform of the Common Agricultural Policy in 2003, Journal of Environmental Management 82 (2007): 332–340
3. Fragoso R., Marques C., Lucas M.R., Martins M.B., Jorge R., The economic effects of common agricultural policy on Mediterranean montado/dehesa ecosystem, Journal of Policy Modeling 33 (2011) 311–327, .p.312
4. Lascoumes L., Le Gales P., Introduction - Understanding Public Policy through its Instruments – From the Nature of Instruments to the Sociology of Public Policy Instrumentation, Governance, 2007, 20(1): 1–21.
5. Letiţia Zahiu, Veronica Toncea, Filon Toderoiu, Alexandru Lãpuşan, Mihai Dumitru, Structurile agrare şi viitorul politicilor agricole, Editura Economicã, Bucureşti, 2003
6. Luminiţa Chivu, Constanti Ciutacu, Valeriu Ioan Franc, Agricultura între restricţiile comerciale globale şi politicile comunitare, Academia Românã, Centrul Român de Economie Comparatã şi Consens, Bucureşti, 2003
7. Mirela Matei, Ioan Done, Some considerations regarding weather and natural disasters risk management in agriculture sector, Agriculture, Vol. LVII, C/SI-2 (1-656):201-208 2010 UDC 338.43:63 YU ISSN 0352-3462
8. Philippe Burny, Reforming the Common Agricultural Policy perspective of 2013 and beyond, AAB Bioﬂux, 2010, 2 (2):175-186, p.177
9. Teodora Dogaru, Mircea Untaru, Titus Slavici, Adriana Bebeselea, Tiberiu Ciobanu, Adriana Badescu, European projects -An Interdisciplinary Field Of Expertise for the Regional Development, The 5th WSEAS International Conference on Management, Marketing and Finances Playaa Meloneras, Gran Canaria, Canary Islands, Spain, March 24-26, 2011ISBN 978-960-474-287-5, pp. 344-350
10. Wyn Grant, Policy instruments in the Common Agricultural Policy, West European Politics, 2010, 33(1):22–38, .p.27
11. ***European Union, Directorate-General for Agriculture and Rural Development, Agriculture in the European Union. Statistical and economic information, 2009