CORRELATION AND REGRESSION ANALYSIS OF THE IMPACT OF LEASING ON AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTION IN REPUBLIC OF SERBIA
The paper explores the impact of leasing in agriculture on agricultural production in the Republic of Serbia by means of correlation and regression analysis. The research was conducted in the period between 2006 and 2016. The authorized data from National Bank of Serbia and Statistical Offce of the Republic of Serbia were used in the paper. With the aim of carrying out a more comprehensive research, the paper analyzes the impact of leasing placement on the following economic accounts for agriculture: Output of agricultural industry, Intermediate consumption, Gross value added, Agricultural goods output, and Factor income.
2. Grujić, B. (2017). Financing of Agriculture of the Republic of Serbia from traditional to new models, doctoral dissertation, University John Naisbitt, Faculty for business studies Belgrade[in Serbian:Grujić, B. (2017),Finansiranje poljoprivrede Republike Srbije od tradicionalnih ka novim modelima, doktorska disertacija, Univerzitet Džon Nezbit, Fakultet za poslovne studije Beograd].
3. Grujić, B., & Ljubić, M. (2016). The Contribution of the Agrarian Budget to Rural Development in the Republic of Serbia – Case Study, in Monography Rural Communities in the Global Economy – Beyond the Classical Rural Economy Paradigms, Nova Science Publishers, New York, USA, 253-278.
4. National bank of Serbia. Financial leasing sector in Serbia, Fourth Quarter Report for period 2006 – 2016, Belgrade, https://www.nbs.rs/internet/english/57/57_3/index.html (October 28, 2017)
5. Paraušić, V. & Cvijanović, D. (2007). Serbian agriculture – programmes of credit support by the state and commercial banks between 2004-2007. Economic Annals, No. 174-175, Faculty of economics, Belgrade, 186-207. [in Serbian: Paraušić, V., Cvijanović, D. (2007), Polјoprivreda Srbije – program kreditne podrške države i komercijalnih banaka u periodu 2004-2007, Časopis Ekonomski anali, broj 174-175, Ekonomski fakultet Beograd, str. 186-207.
6. Radović, G. (2014). Financing agriculture in the Republic of Serbia. Endowment Andrejević, Belgrade [in Serbian: Radović, G. (2014), Finansiranje polјoprivrede u Republici Srbiji, Zadužbina Andrejević, Beograd].
7. Statistical Offce of the Republic of Serbia (2017), Economic accounts for agriculture in the Republic of Serbia, 2007-2016, N0 101, Belgrade.
8. Brealey, R., Myers, S. & Alan J., (2001), Marcus Fundamentals of Corporate, Finance McGraw-Hill/Irwin.
9. RS Offcial Gazette, Nos 55/2003, 61/2005, 31/2011 and 99/2011. Law on Financial Leasing [in Serbian: Sl. Glasnik RS, br. 55/2003, 61/2005, 31/2011 I 99/2011-dr. zakoni, Zakon o fnansijskom lizingu]