MULTI ATTRIBUTE ASSESSMENT APPROACH IN VEGETABLE PRODUCTION
Two types of economic effectiveness and two types of economic effciency, as well as three types of indicators as nutritional quality criteria were used in this paper for ranking certain winter lettuce growing technologies. Four certain types of growing technologies of winter lettuce in greenhouses were ranked by two multi-attribute decision making methods. Results of ranking for both methods, SAW and TOPSIS are shown. Alternatives were ranked by three different scenarios with different weight coeffcients. The type of growing technology with combination of mulching + agro textile is the best ranked one according both methods and all scenarios.The SAW method showed more sensitivity on weight coeffcients changes than TOPSIS.
2. Cometti, N., Martins, M., Bremenkamp, C., Nunes, A. (2011). Nitrate concentration in lettuce leaves depending on photosynthetic photon ﬂux and nitrate concentration in the nutrient solution. Horticulture Brasil, Vol. 29, pp. 548-553.
3. Coelho, A.F.S., Gomes, E.P., Sousa, A.P., Gloria, M.B.A.( 2005). Effect of irrigation level on yield and bioactive amine content of American lettuce. J. Sci. Food. Agric., Vol. 85, pp. 1026-1032.
4. Domeova, L., Houska, M., Berankova, M. (2006). Multiple-criteria approach for strategy adaptation in SME’s. Agricultural Economics (Agriecon)- Czech. Czech Academy for Agricultural Sciences, No. 4, pp. 155-159.
5. El-Behairy, U.A., El-Shinawy, M.Z., Medany, M.A., Abou-Hadid, A.F. (2001). Utilization of “A-shape” system of nutrient flm technique (NFT) as a method for producing some vegetable crops intensively. Acta Hort., Vol. 559, pp. 581-586.
6. El-Shinawy, M.Z., Gawish, S.M. (2006). Effect of commercial organic nutrient solutions on growth and chemical composition of lettuce under agricultural soilless system. Egypt. J. Hort., Vol. 33, pp. 19-28.
7. Ginevicius, R., Podvezko, V. (2004). Complex evaluation of the use of information technologies in the countries of Eastern and Central Europe. Journal of Business Economics and Management, Vol. 5. No. 4: pp. 183–191.
8. Ginevicius, R., Podvezko, V. (2008). Daugiakriterinio vertinimo būdų suderinamumas. Business: theory and practice, Vol. 9. No. 1: pp. 73–80.
9. Govedarica-Lucic, A., Mojevic, M., Perkovic, G., Govedarica, B. (2014). Yield and nutrition quality of greenhouse lettuce as affected by genotype and production methods. Genetika, Vol. 46, No.3, pp. 1027-1036.
10. Hwang, C.L., Yoon, K. (1981). Multiple Attribute Decision Making: Methods and Applications, Springer-Verlag, New York.
11. Lazic, B., Markovic, V., Djurovka, M., Ilin, Z. (2002). The inﬂuence of biological factors and the quality of production vegetable. Food and nutrition, Vol. 43, No. 3-6, pp. 135-137.
12. Llorach, R., Martinez-Sanchez, A., Tomas-Barberan F.A., (2008). Characterisation of polyphenols and antioxidant properties of fve letuce varieties and ascarole. Fod Chemistry A Vol. 108, pp. 1028-1038.
13. Matejcek, M., Brozova, H. (2011). Multiple attributes analysis of vegetable production. Mathematics and Computers in Biology, Business and Acoustics. Transilvania University of Brasov, Romania, pp. 27-33.
14. Matejcek, M., Brozova, H. (2012). Multi-objective planning of vegetable production. Scientia agriculturae bohemica, 43. Czech University of Life Sciences Prague, No. 1, pp. 28-38.
15. Opricovic, S., Tzeng, G.H. (2004). Compromise solution by MCDM methods: A comparative analysis of VIKOR and TOPSIS. European Journal of Operational Research, 156, Vol. 156, pp. 445-455.
16. Padayatty, S.J., Katz, A., Wang, Y., Eck, P., Kwon, O., Lee, J.H., Chen, S., Corpe, C., Dutta, A., Dutta, S.K., Levine, M. (2003). Vitamin C as an antioxidant: evaluation of its role in disease prevention. Journal of the American College of Nutrition, Vol. 22, No. 1, pp. 18–35.
17. Polednikova, E. (2014). Comparing Regions´ Ranking by MCDM methods: the Case of Visegrad Countries. Wseas transactions on business and economics, Vol. 14, pp. 496-507.
18. Proietti, S., Moscatello, S., Leccese, A., Colla, G., Battistelli, A. (2004). The effect of growing spinach (Spinacia oleracea L.) at two on the amounts of oxalate, ascorbate and nitrate in their leaves. Journal Horticulturae Science Biotechnology Vol. 79, No. 4, pp. 606-609.
19. Ustinovicius, L., Sarkiene, E., Sarka, V. (2003). Individualių namų architektūrinių sprendimų modelis, taikant daugiakriterinius sintezės metodus. Technological and Economic Development of Economy, Vol. 9. No. 1: pp. 18–26.
20. Velasquez, M., Hester, T.P. (2013). An Analysis of Multi-Criteria Decision Making Methods. International Journal of Operations Research, 66-Vol. 10, No. 2, 56.
21. Vico, G., Mijić, D., Bodiroga, R. (2017): Dvofazni pristup višekriterijumskom odlučivanju u biljnoj proizvodnji. Zbornik radova, XXII savjetovanje o biotehnologiji, Čačak, 1, Vol. 1, pp. 413-417.