Sensitive analysis of livestock breeding production on family farms
In process of transition of national economy into market economy, agricultural husbandries are adjusting their business activities to suit new economic conditions. So, their goals have shifted significantly: from self-sufficiency towards increased production for market and realization of principles of own profitability.
As very complex process, live stock breeding production requires from agriculturalist constant decisions making related to maintaining, or increasing of gained profit on farm. Making of right and timely decisions, is closely related to the possession of appropriate knowledge and skills, necessary information, as well as with proper perceiving and solving of appeared problems.
In livestock breeding production the significant source of risks is permanent growth of production costs, parallel with products’ prices fall. Hence, it is important to consider the risk of certain productions, where sensitive analysis could provide relevant information.
In paperwork are analyzed economic effects of different livestock breeding productions in terms of yields, prices and costs change. On that way is possible to notice which factors affect the most on economic effects within production, as well as which production is more risky.
2. Ćejvanović, F., Cvijanović, D., Grgić, Z., Hodžić, K., Subić, J. (2010): Cost and calculation theory in agriculture – addition – Catalogue of agricultural calculations, IAE Belgrade.
3. Cicea, C., Subic, J., Cvijanovic, D. (2008): Beyond Agriculture and Rural Development: Investments, Effciency, Econometrics, IAE Belgrade.
4. Ivanovic S., Subic, J., Sredojevic, Z. (2007): Financing of family farms in Serbia and its inﬂuence on business results. Book is the result of the conference Values and Challenges in designing the European rural structures – research network experience, organized by IAE Bucharest under CEXX Program - Promovarea convergenţei regionale – modernizarea potenţialului ştiinţifc în domeniul dezvoltării rurale, in cooperation with ERDN. Rural areas and development – vol. 5. IAE, Bucharest.
5. Subić, J., Ivanović, L., Jeločnik, M. (2009): Contribution margin in agricultural production (feld research), IAE, Belgrade.
6. Subić, J., Jeločnik, M., Ivanović, L. (2010): Risk analysis in live stock breeding production by using of sensitive analysis, Proceedings of II International scientific conference – Modern problems of national economic development, Stavropol, Russian Federation, pp. 45-54.
7. Vasiljević, Z., Subić, J. (2010): Costs managing in Serbian agro-economy – factor of competitiveness growth. Proceedings – Serbian agro-economy and European integrations - (un)conformity to mutual appliance of interim trade agreement. DAES, Belgrade, pp. 77-94